Shellback Tactical Level IIIA Ballistic High Cut RRV ACH Helmet
The Shellback Tactical Level IIIA Ballistic High Cut RRV ACH Helmet is our top of the line SF ACH helmet without the Wilcox L4 three-hold shroud. This helmet features side rails, loop panels, bungee cords and ratcheting retention system. The low profile high cut design provides easy access to radio headsets, reduced weight and easy target acquisition without interference. Be ready for the fight and order your Shellback Tactical Level IIIA Ballistic High Cut RRV ACH Helmet today!
- ACH - Advance Combat Helmet
- Meets NIJ 0106.01 standard
- Level IIIA ballistic protection against handgun rounds
- Fragmentation protection according to MIL-STD 662f standards
- High cut design is lightweight and increases mobility
- Hybridized Kevlar fibers and UHMWP Spectra shell construction
- Retention harness with ratcheting system for perfect fit
- Side rails fit picatinny and other common adapters which is perfect for tactical lights and cameras
- Loop field allows for the secure, quick and easy attachment of helmet accessories
- D30 Trust 7 helmet pad system provides extra comfort
- 5 Year Ballistic Warranty
- Circumference is measured around head, similar to hat sizing. All sizes are measured in inches. If a measurement falls on a dividing line between sizes, select the larger of the two sizes.
- Circumference - 21.9" to 22.7"
- Hat Size - 6 7/8 - 7 1/8
- Weight - 3.1 lbs
- Circumference - 22.7" to 24"
- Hat Size - 7 1/4 - 7 3/8
- Weight - 3.2 lbs
- Circumference - 24" to 26"
- Hat Size - 7 1/2 to 7 3/4
- Weight - 3.4 lbs
- 357 SIG FMJ
- .40 S&W
- .44 MAG
MIL-STD 662F Frag Threats Defeated
- US MIL-STD Frag 2 gr. RCC
- US MIL-STD Frag 4 gr. RCC
- US MIL-STD Frag 16 gr. RCC
- US MIL-STD Frag 64 gr. RCC
- US MIL-STD Frag 17 gr. FSP