Wilcox L4 WLS Three Hole Shroud
The Wilcox L4 WLS Three Hole Shroud offers all the same features and durability of the proven G34/G35 three-hole shroud with a lower proﬁle, and 20% weight reduction. This shroud is extremely durable and constructed from advanced glass-reinforced polymer and aerospace-grade aluminum alloy. The L4 WLS fits most MICH/ACH/PASGT style helmets drilled with the standard three hole (MARSOC/WARCOM) pattern. The sleek, yet aggressive polymer frame design is low profile, so it will not snag on ropes, lines, risers, and straps. Like all Wilcox shrouds, the L4 WLS is compatible with Wilcox retractable lanyard system. Upgrade your helmet and order the Wilcox L4 WLS Three Hole Shroud today!
- Lightweight three-hole shroud with a universal interface
- Accommodates Wilcox G24 NVG Mount, Wilcox G22 Mount, Wilcox ANVIS/ PVS-23 Mount, Wilcox G11 Mount, Norotos AKA2 Mount, Norotos INVG Mount, U.S. Army Standard Rhino Arm
- Featured on our fully loaded SF ballistic helmet
- Mounts to ballistic/non-ballistic helmets drilled with the standard three hole (MARSOC/WARCOM) pattern
- Rock-solid mounting with unmatched tolerances eliminating wobble
- Three lengths of screws are provided for varying helmet thicknesses
- Extremely durable, lightweight and low-profile
- WLS Wilcox Lightweight Shroud (Universal Insert)
- Dimension: 3.68" x 4.4" x 1.07"
- Weight: .95 oz
- MPN: 56108G02
THIS IS A ITAR CONTROLLED ITEM AND WILL ONLY BE SHIPPED TO US ADDRESSES.