Shellback Tactical Banshee Elite 3.0 Quick Release Cummerbund
The Shellback Tactical Banshee Elite 3.0 Quick Release Cummerbund allows you quickly connect or disconnect your plate carrier and eliminates the standard hook and loop cummerbund closure. This cummerbund features two National Molding Tactik Buckles, laser cut molle to attach pouches, six integrated M4 mag pouches and two internal pockets to hold soft armor. The cummerbund is a perfect way to upgrade your existing plate carrier and is compatible with most plate carriers on the market that feature a rear pass through cummerbund slot. Upgrade your kit and order your Shellback Tactical Banshee Elite 3.0 Quick Release Cummerbund today!
- Constructed of durable 500 denier nylon
- Two National Molding Tactik Buckles for quick release capability
- Two built in internal pockets for soft armor ballistic inserts
- Six integrated pockets (three on each side) with bungee pull tab retention. Pockets are perfect for M4 mags, small medical kits or small duty radios
- Six rows of laser cut molle slots on each exterior side to customize your kit with MOLLE pouches
- Six rows of laser cut molle slots on each interior side to add MOLLE side plate pockets
- Rear shock cord gives you the ability to adjust sizing quickly
- Heavy duty bar tacking at key stress points
- Lifetime warranty
- Cummerbund comes in 2 sizes
- Small/Medium - 32 inches to 39 inches
- Large/XLarge - 39 inches to 46 inches
- How to Select a Size
- Measure the circumference of your body where the bottom of your plate would sit on your torso
- Take the measurement and add 2 inches to get your final measurement
- Use your final measurement to select from the sizing chart above
- Age Group:
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great shipping speed and an even greater product! Would recommend any Shellback products as I’ve bought plenty and haven’t had any problems
A highly recommended upgrade from the old style cummerbund. Bit of a pain to fit just right for my Banshee v1 but much needed. First thing with the laser cut molle so running radio wires and attaching my knife to was a little tricky because I'm not sure how much it can take before it rips. Over all I like it and am happy with the look and feel
So, I'm going to start by saying that I wanted it in MultiCam Black to match the plate carrier... However they sadly did not have it in that pattern. I rated it 5 stars because it is very comfortable and easy to attach. I also got replies when I had questions very fast. I have had only good things to say about this company and their products. So I will recommend them to anyone interested.
Absolutely love this product, I have pieced together a plate carrier to fit my needs. Rampage 2.0 was my base and then added the banshee 3.0 cummerbund and the soft armor to complete and it’s amazing.
I bought this Cummerbund to upgrade my Banshee 2.0 plate carrier and I’m very glad that I did! I wear my plate carrier daily as a law enforcement officer, so I’m very picky about comfortability and operational functionality. Installation (if you want to call it that) is a breeze and takes only moments to accomplish. Just like the cummerbund that came with my Banshee 2.0, the 3.0 cummerbund easily contains AR mags with its built-in AR mag pouches. I actually use one pouch to contain my portable radio, and it secures it impressively. I LIKE the “Tactik Buckles”, but they’re not my favorite. While they definitely beat prying apart a giant piece of Velcro several times a day, they’re not quite as good as the “WARSOC” buckle found on Bushido Tactical carriers. That’s the only reason I gave this cummerbund 4 stars instead of 5. This cummerbund is well worth every penny and if you’re on the fence with buying it, just go for it, you won’t be disappointed. If you wanna pay an extra $100 for a cummerbund because of the buckle, go with a “WARSOC”.