Shellback Tactical Banshee Elite 2.0 Cummerbund
The Shellback Tactical Banshee Elite 2.0 Cummerbund features six integrated pockets with bungee retention which are perfect for AR mags or small duty radios. This cummerbund comes standard with our Shellback Tactical Banshee Elite 2.0 Plate Carrier and is the cummerbund of choice for operators who need the ability to store extra AR mags. This cummerbund also features interior pockets for soft body armor inserts and is backed by our lifetime warranty. Upgrade you existing plate carrier and order the Shellback Tactical Banshee Elite 2.0 Cummerbund today!
- Constructed of 500 denier Cordura nylon
- Fully adjustable with rear bungee lacing system to accommodate most sizes
- Six integrated pockets (three on each side) with bungee pull tab retention. Pockets fit AR mags or small duty radios
- Three rows of PALS webbing on each exterior side to customize your kit with MOLLE pouches
- Three rows of PALS webbing on each interior side to add MOLLE side plate pockets
- Built in interior pockets on each side that are accessible from the rear to slide in soft armor inserts
- Interior pockets fit soft armor panels that are sized at 13.75 inches long by 5.5 inches tall
- Cummerbund fits all Shellback Tactical plate carriers and most other plate carriers on the market with rear pass through pocket
- Heavy duty bar tacking at key stress points
- GSA and TAA compliant
- Lifetime Warranty
- Age Group:
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Quality is great as usual with shellback. But what's not mentioned in the description is the size. I'm a athletic build 6'1" and it fits a little loose when tightened as far as it can go. But if side plates are you're thing, I recommend this with shellbacks plate pouch. With the side plates and fully loaded it fits perfect!
This Cummerbund is perfect for protecting your side; it's not too big, and not too small.
Quality material..would recommend
This cummerbund is super comfy and seems extremely durable. I LOVE that it has pouches built into it. It was a little large for myself. I'm 5'6 140lbs and found that it was just ever so slightly to big.
The fit and quality is unmatched. I’m super happy with it. The side amor fit in perfect. The stitching is built to last. Mag pouches are perfect. Would recommend!!!
I have a shellback tac 3.0 plate carrier. I do like the clip in cummerbund but find that the banshee elite 2.0 cummerbund is most comfortable. I like to be able to have my radio on the right up front as close to the front of the carrier as possible. Same goes with my shellback m4 mag pouch on the left as close to the front of the plate carrier. With the clip in system, I am not able to use that front space do to the clips and no molle. I find that the fit is very comfortable and everything is secure to my body. This is a very sturdy and well made product like all shellback products. I am a big fan of this company because the weight of my plate carrier doesn’t cut into my soul over long periods of time wearing my carrier. I am 5’9 and 188lbs. I have the bungee cord pulled as tight as possible on cummerbund with no air space or slack in the back.