Shellback Tactical Banshee Elite 3.0 Plate Carrier
The Shellback Tactical Banshee Elite 3.0 Plate Carrier is the third evolution of our world famous Banshee Elite plate carrier. The Banshee Elite 3.0 plate carrier is packed with new upgrades such as quick release cummerbund buckles, laser cut Molle and a extendable drag handle. The new laser cut Molle design is located on the front, rear and cummerbund which reduces carrier weight and increases durability. The new quick release cummerbund buckles allow you to quickly don and doff your carrier and eliminates the hassle of dealing with traditional hook and loop cummerbund closures. The new drag handle extends to 34 inches which allows extra leverage when removing a casualty on the battle field. The Banshee Elite 3.0 Plate Carrier is proudly made in the USA and backed by our lifetime warranty. Be ready for the fight and order your Shellback Tactical Banshee Elite 3.0 Plate Carrier today!
Banshee Elite 3.0 Features
- Laser cut Molle platform on front, rear and cummerbund reduces weight and adds durability
- Two quick release cummerbund buckles to quickly don and doff plate carrier
- Rear drag handle extends up to 34 inches in length
- Constructed of durable 500 denier Cordura nylon
- Plate pockets load from the bottom hold 10 x 12 shooter or SAPI cut plates
- Two Shoulder buckles allow quick adjustments to raise or lower plate carrier for the perfect fit
- 3D Spacer mesh padding on front, rear and shoulder pads for ventilation and comfort
- Cummerbund features 6 integrated M4 magazine pockets
- Cummerbund features 2 pockets to insert Banshee Elite 3.0 soft armor panels
- Cummerbund features interior laser cut Molle panels to attach side armor plate pockets
- Front zipper admin pouch for small field gear such as notepads, pens and multitools
- Rear hydration pocket holds 2L hydration bladder
- Integrated nylon vertical strips to accommodate QASM buckles for chest rigs
- Loop panels on front and rear for ID placards
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
- Berry Compliant
Banshee Elite 3.0 Sizing
- Plate pockets load from the bottom and accept up to 10 x 12 shooter or SAPI cut plates
- 2 Shoulder buckles allow for quick adjustment to raise or lower plate carrier for the perfect fit
- Cummerbund comes in 2 sizes
- Small/Medium - 32 inches to 39 inches
- Large/XLarge - 39 inches to 46 inches
- How to Select a Size
- Measure the circumference of your body where the bottom of your plate would sit on your torso
- Take the measurement and add 2 inches to get your final measurement
- Use your final measurement to select from the sizing chart above
28 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This plate carrier is extremely comfortable and very breathable, it’s made from sturdy materials and built to last. My only gripes are that the nylon tabs on the quick release make more noise than I thought they would, easily fixed with electrical tape but a nuisance at first. The other gripe is the cummerbund can’t accept side plates right form the get go, If there was an option to get plate holders instead of mag holders they would probably make it 5 stars
a very useful thing in the war against the Russian invaders
Wonderfully crafted plate carrier! It has comfortable shoulder padding and the quick release is super convenient and works well. My only gripe is that the plastic pull tabs for the quick release sway and hit against the plastic on the tabs. This creates unnecessary noise. When I was running the plastic kept clicking together when the release would swing and hit the plastic holding the carrier. Making the pull away with out the round plastic piece would raise my rating of 4 stars to 5.
Compared to the Banshee 1, this plate carrier is an improvement in every possible way. Laser cut MOLLE keeps the vest streamlined without sacrificing durability or versatility. Hydration bladder ouch in the back is a great addition. I personally do not care for the magazine pouches on the cumberbund, but for those who like/need that kind of thing it is still a great addition. Shoulder straps are significantly better than the Banshee 1; wider, more padding, easier to adjust. Lastly the quick disconnect is awesome. No more fumbling with the Velcro to attach the cumberbund, no more worrying if my flap bag will fall off due to excessive wear and tear, and it is a "set it and forget it" type of deal. Once again, 200% satisfied with this plate carrier.
Plate carrier has exceeded my expectations. It is comfortable yet durable.
Let me start by saying that the customer service at Shellback Tactical is phenomenal. Had a few sizing/shipping issues which was partially my fault but everyone at shellback was super helpful and even upgraded my order to overnight shipping at no cost. Can’t say long term how this carrier will hold up as I’ve only had it for about 2 weeks but short term it’s well worth the money. High quality and very durable and comfortable with tons of Molle attachment points. Definitely recommend this company if looking for a quality carrier.
I'll be honest, I haven't had a chance to take this out to the field yet, but I'll get a month long trip in Jan to wear this 12+ hrs a day, and right now I'm confident it'll hold up and remain comfortable with a full combat loadout. Build quality is impressive, shipping was instant, and comfort is next level so far. I've used PC's in the past, and the shoulder pads were always too narrow to wear comfortably, but this one fits perfectly. I'm 6', 250 with a 49" chest, and it sits just right with the L/XL Cummerbund. Spacious admin pouch, plate pocket is easy to use/setup and is secure. My only complaint thus far is that omission of side plate pockets/pouches. TL;DR: Great for home use, waiting to give an update until field tested with 12+ hr days. So far I'm happy, and confident it was worth the investment.
The Banshee 3.0 is the latest offering from Shellback Tactical, I am glad to own one of them. This carrier is comfortable, it looks cool; and it has features that put it up there as one of the top plate carriers. The soft armor options are a plus, and the carrier is made in the USA! The front quick release (edof) is the final reason I picked this up, it’s a necessity I feel; I also like running it with the inside clips unengaged when I have the cumberbun in, giving me just the “stretch” I need. Replacing the inside strap/clip with something more elastic is also an easy option to explore. Great job Shellback Tactical
Bought this vest after researching AR500 for price and higher quality vest like London bridge and Crye. The Banshee is a great in between of features, function and price. I wear this plate carrier for 12 hour shifts on patrol and have had the shoulder strap loosen with activity if just getting in and out of my unit. Tape should fix the issue. I’m 6 feet 280 and it I did have to switch the cunberbun lanyard out with my larger cord from my London bridge vest. Fits fine now but that’s just my weight issues. The features and quality are great for the price a lot more comfortable than the department issued vest and greater mobility all around. Haven’t had any back issues since I started wearing the Banshee 3.0 like my old condor vest that was issued. Definitely recommend the purchase.