Shellback Tactical Level IIIA Ballistic High Cut SF ACH Helmet
The Shellback Tactical Level IIIA Ballistic High Cut SF ACH Helmet is our top of the line elite ballistic helmet designed for special operation missions. This helmet features side rails, 3 hole nvg shroud, loop panels, bungee cords and ratcheting retention system. The low profile high cut design provides easy access to radio headsets, reduced weight and easy target acquisition without interference. This helmet provides level IIIA ballistic and frag protection. Be ready for the fight and order your Shellback Tactical Level IIIA Ballistic High Cut SF ACH Helmet today!
- ACH - Advance Combat Helmet
- Meets NIJ 0106.01 Standard
- Level IIIA ballistic protection against handgun rounds
- Fragmentation protection according to Milstd 662f standards
- High cut design is lightweight and increases mobility
- Constructed with Kevlar fibers and thermoset resin
- Retention harness with ratcheting system for perfect fit
- Side rails fit picatinny and other common adapters which is perfect for tactical lights and cameras
- 3 hole shroud is compatible with most modern NVG mounts such as Wilcox and Norotos
- Loop field allows for the secure, quick and easy attachment of helmet accessories
- D30 Trust 7 helmet pad system provides extra comfort
- 5 Year Ballistic Warranty
- Circumference is measured around head, similar to hat sizing. All sizes are measured in inches. If a measurement falls on a dividing line between sizes, select the larger of the two sizes.
- Circumference - 21.9" to 22.7"
- Hat Size - 6 7/8 - 7 1/8
- Weight - 3.1 lbs
- Circumference - 22.7" to 24"
- Hat Size - 7 1/4 - 7 3/8
- Weight - 3.2 lbs
- Circumference - 24" to 26"
- Hat Size - 7 1/2 to 7 3/4
- Weight - 3.4 lbs
- 357 SIG FMJ
- .40 S&W
- .44 MAG
THIS IS A ITAR CONTROLLED ITEM AND WILL ONLY BE SHIPPED TO US ADDRESSES.
DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE ITEM - ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
11 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great product, quality and customer service! Thank you!
Very nice and comfortable. Seems to be high quality. Great product for the price
Just recently recieved my shellback tactical ballistic helmet the other day. Shipping was fast which is greatly appreciated. I'm very impressed with the quality of this helmet. It's very comfortable and it's clear shellback has an awesome quality assurance team. I highly recommend this helmet and guarantee it will not disappoint. I a little butt hurt I never had a ballistic helmet this nice during my Army career. Job well done ShellbackTactical; you have gained a forever customer.
Great pads, great harness, solid construction, comes with a Wilcox shroud, what's not to love?
The helmet arrived to my door in 3 days in a well packaged box. It’s light, comfortable, and feels equal quality wise to my issued full cut ACH. The pads are soft and comfortable and the suspension system is very adjustable. If I had to be nit picky, the Velcro on my helmet wasn’t applied the greatest and has some unstuck ridges/air bubbles, though that could be the material of the Velcro being hard to work with and in no way would really affect it’s performance. I’d also prefer an option for an FDE or FG suspension system instead of the black that comes with the helmet, but again, I’m being nit picky. Overall I’m very impressed with the helmet and wouldn’t hesitate to purchase again or recommend to my friends.
I really appreciate the Shellback High Cut helmets comfort right out of the box. It is also a handsome helmet and well priced.
I was shopping around for a helmet that won't break the bank. I have other Shellback products that are solid so I figured the helmet would be too. Definitely not disappointed. One thing I love about this company is the 10/10 customer service, so shoutout to those people. I ordered a size too large on accident and got an exchange right away. Overall solid purchase and very happy.
Comfortable, good fit. Comes with pads very similar to issued ones, not stiff but cushy. Does exactly what it’s supposed to.
I recently picked up one of these and i have to say, I am not disappointed. It has everything you need for a tactical helmet set up. My head measures at 23.75” and i ended up ordering an XL. That extra space is a blessing especially if you want to run your ear pro underneath the helmet. I am recommending this to all my friends. Shoutout to Ken and the rest of the customer service crew.