Shellback Tactical Banshee QD Quick Deployment Plate Carrier
The Shellback Tactical Banshee QD Quick Deployment Plate Carrier is an advanced operator grade plate carrier that takes the Banshee to another level of comfort and performance. The Banshee QD is the second version of the Banshee family of plate carriers. Made to accommodate those that do not need a full traditional cummerbund but still want the ability to run front and back rifle plates. Ideal for law enforcement, military, and sniper operations. This Banshee QD plate carrier is ultra lightweight, low profile, and has great load carrying capacity. Designed for protection, utility, mobility in a compact lightweight design.
The hybrid cummerbund was designed with comfort and mobility in mind, and made with advanced materials. This new cummerbund comes standard in the Banshee QD, runs through the carrier, and is fully adjustable (one size fits most). It is low profile and the interior of the cummerbund is padded and on the exterior has 2 rows of PALS webbing. This cummerbund attaches on both sides to the front of the plate carrier with 2 quick release buckles. Super-fast Don and Doff capabilities, say good bye to the sound of Hook/Loop ripping open.
- Constructed from 500 denier Cordura nylon
- Hybrid cummerbund with quick detachment buckles
- Versatility with several PALS web attachment points covering the front, back and shoulders of the vest
- Fully adjustable at shoulder straps and cummerbund
- Plate pockets hold 10 x 12 armor plates
- Two areas of loop for identifiers
- Fits over soft body armor and uniform
- Wire, antenna or hydration hose guides
- Low Profile and lightweight
- Rear drag handle
- The cummerbund on the Banshee QD does not have interior PALS/Molle webbing and does not accommodate side plates
- GSA and TAA Compliant