Source Tactical ILPS Low Profile 3L Hydration Bladder
The Source Tactical ILPS Low Profile 3L Hydration Bladder is the perfect way to add hydration to your tactical kit. Maximum utilization of low profile technology reduces the depth making it a truly low profile hydration system. This bladder is designed for hydration ready plate carriers and tactical backpacks. When inserted into a plate carrier, the bladder holds 2 liters. When inserted into a tactical backpack, the bladder holds 3 liters. Universal Tube Adapter or UTA™ allows you to quickly fill reservoir with common screw top bottles or from a tap. Stay hydrated and order your Source Tactical ILPS Low Profile 3L Hydration Bladder today!
- Reservoir capacity - 3 Liters or 100 ounces
- Drinking valve - Storm™ push-pull value
- Dimensions - 14.1 inches high x 10.6 inches wide x 2.5 inches deep
- UTA™ Adapter - Universal tube adapter allows you to quickly fill reservoir with common screw top bottles or from a tap
- Low profile bladder separated into two parts to minimize liquid movement
- Horizontal bladder connector allows drinking tube to be routed out of the ballistic plate pouch, without kinking the tube
- Storm™ push-pull valve turns 360 degrees for perfect valve to mouth orientation and dirt shield to protect mouthpiece from dirt
- Cool weave cover tube insulates and blocks UV-light that keeps water cool and prevents bacteria growth
- Taste-free system retains pure liquid taste without plastic aftertaste - BPA and phthalate free
- Glass-like film with grunge-guard technology inhibits bacteria growth on reservoir and drinking tube surfaces. This film is 2000% smother than standard PU film virtually no difference from glass itself
- Care free cleaning by simply rinsing the system and hanging it opened until dry
- Patented Widepac™ slide closure for easy draining and cleaning. Closure is airtight with a smooth slide operation.
- QMT™ tube/reservoir connector with shut-off allows quick and leak-free removal of the bladder for refilling