Shellback Tactical Level IIIA Model CLCIIIA Flap Sac Soft Armor Insert
The Shellback Tactical Level IIIA Model CLCIIIA Flap Sac Soft Armor Insert is specifically designed to fit our Flap Sac and Flap Sac 2.0. This ballistic package is NIJ 0101.06 certified, lightweight and provides ballistic protection against common handgun rounds. This insert slides directly into the rear pocket located on the hook side of the Flap Sac. Stay protected and order your Shellback Tactical Level IIIA Model CLCIIIA Flap Sac Soft Armor Insert today.
- Fits our Flap Sac and Flap Sac 2.0
- Ballistic insert slides directly into the rear pocket located on the hook side of the Flap Sac
- Protection - Level IIIA multi hit stand alone against common handgun rounds
- Testing Standards - NIJ 0101.06 Certified and listed on the NIJ compliant product list
- Materials - Woven Aramid fibers
- Aerial Density - 1.55 PSF
- Thinness - .35"
- Protective Cover - Sonobond sealed rip stop water resistant cover
- Warranty - 5 year ballistic warranty
- USA Made and Berry Compliant
|CARTRIDGE||PROJECTILE||VEL (ft/s ± 30)||VEL (m/s ± 9)|
|.357 SIG (NIJ06)||125 gr FMJ||1470||448|
|.44 Magnum (NIJ06)||240 gr SJHP||1430||436|
|.357 Magnum||158 gr JSP||1430||435|
|.44 Magnum||240 gr SWCGC||1400||426|
|9 x 19 mm Parabellum||124 gr FMJ RN||1400||426|
|40 S&W||180 gr FMJ||1155||352
THIS IS A ITAR CONTROLLED ITEM AND WILL ONLY BE SHIPPED TO US ADDRESSES.
DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE ITEM - ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Well, I haven’t needed it to catch a round yet, but it fit great in the flap sac and appeared to be well-made. Great for guys with larger torsos that need more coverage on the low end.
Fits in the flapsack 2.0 snug and evenly. Dont even notice a difference in weight on my carrier. Great product and I recommend it if you are running a flapsack without armor right now.
The pocket it goes into in shellbacks flap sac 2.0 pouch fits snug and tight. Armor panel looks extremely well made and solid. Honestly all I can say until I get shot in the abdomen
Well haven’t been shot yet but the armor panel fits nice and snug into the designated pocket on the pouch. Very nice quality.