HALO Vent Chest Seal 2 Pack
The HALO Vent Chest Seal is a high performance occlusive dressing designed to treat penetrating chest wounds. This chest seal comes in a pack of two - one is vented, one is non vented. Specifically developed for casualties with excessive bleeding, heavy perspiration, and extreme environments, the HALO Vent Chest Seal is trusted by military and law enforcement all over the world. Make sure your IFAK is up to date and order your HALO Vent Chest Seal today!
- Pack of two - includes one vented and one non-vented seal
- Highly effective medical grade hydrogel that allows HALO Seal to stick in wet, bloody, sandy or harsh environments.
- Total occlusion with excessive blood, dirt or heavy perspiration present
- Large pull tabs facilitate easy quick application, as well as removal or venting of wound
- No residue once removed
- Durable protective packaging that maintains the product’s integrity when folded or crumpled
- Perfect for your current first aid kit or IFAK
- Performing temperature range up to 140°F
- Silicone valve material
- Manufactured in the USA
- 6 year shelf life