Shellback Tactical Rampage 2.0 Active Shooter Kit with Level IV 4S17 Plates
- Shellback Tactical Rampage 2.0 Plate Carrier x 1
- Shellback Tactical Prevail Series Model 4S17 Level IV 10 x 12 Hard Armor Plate x 2
Rampage 2.0 Plate Carrier Features
- Constructed of durable 500 Denier Nylon
- Front and rear plate pockets hold 10" x 12" shooter or SAPI cut ballistic plates
- Laser cut Molle on front, rear and cummerbund to accessorize with pouches
- Laser cut Molle loop panels on front and rear for ID placards
- 3D Spacer mesh padding on front, rear and shoulder pads for comfort
- Removable front Molle placard
- Cummerbund includes six integrated pockets with bungee retention for magazines or radios
- Cummerbund accepts 13.75" x 5.5" soft armor inserts
- Rear drag handle
- Heavy duty bar tacking at key stress points
- Fully adjustable shoulder straps to fit most sizes
- Fully adjustable cummerbund to fit most sizes
- Lifetime Warranty
Level IV Model 4S17 Plate Features
- NIJ threat level IV
- NIJ 0101.06 Certified
- DEA Compliant
- Listed on NIJ compliant products list
- Weight 7.2lbs
- Stand alone protection
- Single Curve
- Single Plate
- 10" x 12" Shooters Cut plate is considered nominal with actual measurement 9.5" x 11.5"
- Thickness - .95"
- Multi-hit rated
- M2AP - 3 Rounds
- M80 Ball, Steel - 3 Rounds
- M43 MSC PS - 3 Rounds
- M855 Ball - 3 Rounds
- 223 REM - 3 Rounds
- 1000 denier Cordura nylon exterior cover
- Constructed of ceramic face with composite backing
- 10 year ballistic warranty
- USA Made - Berry compliant
- Stopping Power
- .357 SIG FMJ
- .40 S&W
- .223 BALL
- 5.56X45 (XM 193)
- 7.62 X 39 BALL
- 7.62 x 51 M80 Nato
- 7.62x54R API
- 7.62x63 M2AP
THIS IS A ITAR CONTROLLED ITEM AND WILL ONLY BE SHIPPED TO US ADDRESSES.
DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE ITEM - ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
9 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Super comfortable vest and feels well built. Definitely worth it. Only thing I'd like to see is an option for 4s17 trauma pads for an option when you buy them. Not too sure if they make trauma pads for them.
Have to give a shout out to Ian and Max from Grimnir Tactical. They are good friends of mine, and they immediately suggested Shellback when I told them I was in the market. Could not be happier with the quality of product and speed of delivery. Will definitely be ordering again in the future!
I waited 12 weeks for an AR500 order that never arrived. I order from shellback tactical, and I receive an email saying my order has shipped the next day! They gave me an estimated delivery time, and beat it by two days. As for the product, the nylon and stitching are very well done, and the adjustability of the product makes it so that it fits perfectly. I couldn't be happier with my order, and will be coming to Shellback Tactical for all my tactical gear needs.
3 Deployments overseas 2 different set or armor 7 years Federal LE 3 different carriers 2 different sets. Ive got to say I am liking this one best so far. The plates are light and sit nicely in the carrier. The carrier has a comfortable yet solid feel to it You can tell it’s quality material and will be around a long time.
Great product for the price. Its a smaller setup than the other carriers so keep that in mind.
Arrived fast. Very happy with my purchase. Seems to be durable and fits great. Would recommend it or anyone in the market for body armor.
First of all, being able to get anything by like this nowadays it’s a rarity, let alone receiving it in less than a week. The materials of the vest are sturdy and definitely feel like they’ll stand up to a lot of abuse and time. Everything was exactly what I expected and more. Shellback tactical doesn’t leave out any information on their descriptions of what you are going to get, but if you have any questions they have amazing customer service. I will definitely recommend them to all my friends and coworkers.
Ordered from Shellback on a Sunday night and had the package delivered the same week at my house by Wednesday! The rampage 2.0 is durable and very comfortable. Can wear this set up for hours at a time with zero issues. Only complaint is I wished the buckles for the front molle Velcro section were removable so you could use any type of buckle mag pouches like the lbx fast clip panels. Other than that the carrier is a solid piece and 4s17 plates are high quality. I’m 5’6 and fits perfect.
The Rampage 2.0 is a solid mid-range plate carrier. Fits nice (6'0") and very comfy. Also shipped the day after I ordered.