Shellback Tactical Defender 2.0 Active Shooter Kit with Level IV 4S17 Plates
The Shellback Tactical Defender 2.0 Active Shooter Armor Kit with Level IV 4S17 Plates is your complete armored kit answer to being prepared for an active shooter situation. This complete kit is packed with features - Fully adjustable lightweight carrier, two model 4S17 level IV armor plates and a convenient carry bag for storage. Stay protected and order your Shellback Tactical Defender 2.0 Active Shooter Kit with Level IV 4S17 Plates today!
- Shellback Tactical Defender 2.0 Plate Carrier x 1
- Shellback Tactical Kit Carrying Bag x 1
- Shellback Tactical Prevail Series Model 4S17 Level IV 10 x 12 Hard Armor Plate x 2
Defender 2.0 Plate Carrier Features
- Constructed of durable 500 denier Nylon
- Holds 10 x 12 shooter cut plates
- Lightweight laser cut molle
- Fully adjustable side straps and shoulders
- One size fits most
- Integrated padded shoulder pads for comfort
- Front and back molle loop panels for placards and patches
- Two integrated kangaroo M4 magazine pouches with bungee retention
- One integrated tourniquet pouch marked with a red tab for easy identification
- Drag handle on the rear
- Lifetime warranty
Kit Carrying Bag
- Constructed of 500 denier nylon
- Bag will hold Shellback Defender 2.0 Plate Carrier, plates and magazines
- Two carrying straps
- Loop panels for hook placard and patches
- Zipper closure
- Lifetime warranty
Level IV Model 4S17 Plate Features
- NIJ threat level IV
- NIJ 0101.06 Certified
- DEA Compliant
- Listed on NIJ compliant products list
- Weight 7.2lbs
- Stand alone protection
- Single Curve
- Single Plate
- 10" x 12" Shooters Cut plate is considered nominal with actual measurement 9.5" x 11.5"
- Thickness - .95"
- Multi-hit rated
- M2AP - 3 Rounds
- M80 Ball, Steel - 3 Rounds
- M43 MSC PS - 3 Rounds
- M855 Ball - 3 Rounds
- 223 REM - 3 Rounds
- 1000 denier Cordura nylon exterior cover
- Constructed of ceramic face with composite backing
- 10 year ballistic warranty
- USA Made - Berry compliant
- Stopping Power
- .357 SIG FMJ
- .40 S&W
- .223 BALL
- 5.56X45 (XM 193)
- 7.62 X 39 BALL
- 7.62 x 51 M80 Nato
- 7.62x54R API
- 7.62x63 M2AP
THIS IS A ITAR CONTROLLED ITEM AND WILL ONLY BE SHIPPED TO US ADDRESSES.
DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE ITEM - ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
- Armor Size:
- Threat Level:
- Plate Cut:
- Plate Curve:
- Ballistic Warranty:
- 10 year
- NIJ Certified
- Armor Kit
11 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This vest is absolutely versatile! Not only is it lighter than what I’ve carried in the past but it is much more comfortable as well and able to sustain the rough usage I need it for.
The design is very sleek and lightweight my only gripe is the straps can be annoying. For me there's a lot of length that's unsecured and moves around nothing ridiculous just that. Overall it's amazing for the price
Comfortable and fairly lightweight for level IV protection. I hope I never have to use ut
My only issue is the mag slots doesn’t really work out for p mags but other than that everything else is awesome.
Recently purchased a Defender 2.0 Active shooter kit. The carrier & plates are exactly as described, fit & finish is superior. My order was also shipped quickly & arrived in perfect condition! I definitely recommend Shellback Tactical for anyone who wants quality products without a long wait! Thanks so much Shellback! Can't wait to make my next purchase!
I ordered this on a Wednesday and got it that Friday. Plates are curved which other companies charge extra for. Carrier is really nice and well made. Came with a carrying bag, patch and decal which was a nice surprise. And they’re from my home state of SC. Oh and being a shellback myself it was just a plus to order from here!
Quality made and great fit. Fast time on receiving after order placed
I wanted to order 2 level IV carrier combos for my wife and myself. I called because I have a 56 inch chest and had questions about fit for myself. I am looking for coverage not light weight. These are great people to deal with and once we figured out this would not fit me well, they actually recommended another company that has larger plates and carriers. I did in fact, order the Defender 2.0 for my wife and it was here in less than a week. I was a police officer for 27 years and have a lot of experience with vests including hard armor. This stuff appears to be very well made and we are extremely happy with it. I would definitely buy again.
One of the most comfortable plate carriers out there. Light weight and easy to move in. I am 6’2” and 265 pds and the plate carrier is perfect