We stand behind our products 100% and want you to be satisfied with your purchase. If you are unhappy with your item you can request a return or exchange up to 30 days after order delivery. Items must be in new, unworn, or unopened condition and free of any signs of wear in order to qualify for a return. Items must be shipped in their original packaging and placed inside of another box when shipped. The following items can not be returned or exchanged - body armor, ballistic helmets, customized items, closeout items, special order items or medical supplies. All items returned for a refund are subject to a restocking fee up to 25%. All exchange items returned for an exchange are NOT subject to a restocking fee.
- Request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number
- Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or 1 (888) 493-1855
- Please provide order number and reason for return or exchange
- A sales representative will contact you in 1-2 business days
- Representative will provide RMA number and a prepaid return shipping label
- Ship the item or items back with the prepaid shipping label provided
- Items must be shipped in their original packaging and placed inside of another box when shipped.
- Please allow 1-5 business days for transit of the package back to our distribution center
- Please allow 1-2 business days for our returns team to process the RMA
Our product warranty is broken down into two different categories - nylon and armor.
Our nylon products are built to last and we back them with a lifetime warranty against manufacturing and material defects. This warranty applies when the product is used for the purpose intended and not against every day wear and tear, modifications, alterations, or improper use. The determination of whether or not a product will be repaired or replaced under this warranty will be on a case-by-case scenario. We cover the shipping cost on authorized warranty claims. To request a warranty claim, contact us email@example.com or 1 (888) 493-1855.
Each of our armor products have different warranty lengths based on threat level. See product description and label for details.