Oakley Light Assault 2 Boots
The Oakley SI Light Assault 2 has the utilitarian features of a military boot, meeting the comfort and maneuverability of a training sneaker. The upper is made from flesh-out bovine leather and durable 1,000-denier Cordura that feels comfortable and broken-in right out of the box. An EVA midsole offers superior arch support, maintaining a comfortable stride and putting no extra pressure on your midfoot. Divots in the outsole make even the most treacherous work surfaces easy to tread. There is a molded EVA insole as well that offers continuous cushioning to keep you fresh on your feet. With a metal speed-loop lacing system and Lace Lock technology, this boot stays secure and snug to keep you focused on the mission, not your boots.
Features of Men's Oakley SI Light Assault 2 Boots
- Coyote brown authorized for wear with Operational Camouflage Pattern (OCP) uniform
- AR 670-1 and AFI 36-2903 compliant (coyote brown)
- Height: 8"
- Weight: 14 oz. per boot
- Upper: Flesh-out bovine leather and 1,000-denier Cordura nylon
- Insole: Molded EVA insert
- Midsole: Injection-molded EVA
- Outsole: Rugged rubber with slip resistance
- Metal speed-loop lacing system with anti-IR coating
- Lace Lock System
- 100% braided nylon laces
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This item was an absolute steal. Great price but even better quality. One of the lightest and most comfortable boots I've worn in my career so far.