Shellback Tactical Super Admin Pouch
The Shellback Tactical Super Admin Pouch is a convenient way to keep all of your administrative items organized in one place. The main zipper compartment features five smaller individual pockets which are prefect for notepads, compasses, small maps, small tools, carabiners, EOD tools, medical supplies and much more. The outside of the pouch features a 5 x 5 fold out flap pocket with clear window ID slot perfect for military or law enforcement IDs. Lastly, the Shellback Tactical Super Admin Pouch features an external tool slot perfect for an extra magazine, multi tool or tactical flashlight. Stay organized, order our Shellback Tactical Super Admin Pouch today!
- Constructed of 500 denier Cordura nylon
- Main zippered compartment is 6 x 8 x 2.5 inches and features dual zipper closure
- Main compartment features five internal pockets to organize admin items
- Main compartment features elastic bands to securely store loose items
- Fully Molle compatible with 2 snapless self locking webbing straps on rear of pouch
- External flap pocket folds out with clear window for ID's
- External tool pocket is adjustable and perfect for flashlights, multi tools or an extra magazine
- Loop field on outside of pouch perfect for nametape, blood type and morale patches
- Two elastic bands on bottom of pouch for chem light storage
- Grommet on bottom of pouch for ventilation and easy drainage
- Lifetime warranty
- GSA and TAA compliant
- Dimensions - 6"T x 8"W x 2.5'D
- Weight - 8 oz
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have been looking for an admin pouch with good organizational abilities without being too big. The Shellback Admin Pouch is exactly what I have been looking for and at a reasonable price. The only reason it did not get 5 stars is that it was not made in the USA.
All my team is asking where I got the pouch. Secured to vest no problem. It eliminated 4 extra pouches on my work plate carrier. Great space saver! I carry backup light, cuffs, latex gloves, multi tool, notepad, laminated quick reference cards, IDs and weapon issue cards. I’m only using about 30% of the space. I don’t know how I lived without it.