Shellback Tactical Banshee Active Shooter Kit with Level IV 4S17 Plates
The Shellback Tactical Banshee Active Shooter Kit with Level IV 4S17 Plates is a cost effective solution for active shooter preparation and response. This kit provides protection against both hand gun and rifle rounds.
- Shellback Tactical Banshee Rifle Plate Carrier® x 1
- Shellback Tactical Prevail Series Model 4S17 Level IV 10 x 12 Hard Armor Plate x 2
Banshee Rifle Plate Carrier® Features
- Constructed of durable 500 Denier nylon
- Holds 10 x 12 shooter or SAPI cut ballistic plates
- Removable cummerbund with interior and exterior PALS for side plates
- Cummerbund accepts 13.75" x 5.5" soft armor inserts
- Quick release secondary securing system
- Extreme versatility with PALS webbing attachment points covering the front, back and shoulders of the vest.
- Fully adjustable and padded front, back and shoulder areas.
- Two areas of loop on front and rear for id placards
- Front pocket accepts kangaroo inserts
- Heavy Duty bar tacking at key stress points
- Wire, antenna or hydration hose guides
- Low profile design for mobility
- Rear drag handle
- Now approved with the Los Angeles Police Department (L.A.P.D.)- NTOA (NATIONAL TACTICAL OFFICER ASSOCIATION) APPROVED
- Lifetime warranty
- GSA and TAA Compliant
Level IV Model 4S17 Plate Features
- NIJ threat level IV
- NIJ 0101.06 Certified
- DEA Compliant
- Listed on NIJ compliant products list
- Weight 7.2lbs
- Stand alone protection
- Single Curve
- Single Plate
- 10" x 12" Shooters Cut plate is considered nominal with actual measurement 9.5" x 11.5"
- Thickness - .95"
- Multi-hit rated
- M2AP - 3 Rounds
- M80 Ball, Steel - 3 Rounds
- M43 MSC PS - 3 Rounds
- M855 Ball - 3 Rounds
- 223 REM - 3 Rounds
- 1000 denier Cordura nylon exterior cover
- Constructed of ceramic face with composite backing
- 10 year ballistic warranty
- USA Made - Berry compliant
- Stopping Power
- .357 SIG FMJ
- .40 S&W
- .223 BALL
- 5.56X45 (XM 193)
- 7.62 X 39 BALL
- 7.62 x 51 M80 Nato
- 7.62x54R API
- 7.62x63 M2AP
THIS IS A ITAR CONTROLLED ITEM AND WILL ONLY BE SHIPPED TO US ADDRESSES.
DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE ITEM - ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
11 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Awesome carrier, extremely pleased that Shellback lived up to the hype! Excellent quality, extremely adjustable. My only gripe is that the shoulder straps come loose a little bit, but as soon as you tuck them away they stay pretty secure. Would recommend and purchase again!
I ordered the Banshee carrier with Level IV 4S17 plates on 2/17/2021. It was delivered before 3 PM on 2/20/2021. Other vendors have lead times of 6 to 10 weeks. Very pleased with the carrier and plates! Have also ordered accessories since 2/17/2021 and am looking forward to installing on the carrier. Thank you! USMC
Quality product. Fits well and extremely fast shipping. Customer service has been extremely responsive when I have had questions. Would consider more purchases with them in the future.
Extremely happy with my purchase, shipped within 24hrs as advertised. Huge upgrade to what I had (steel plates). After asking many family members that are Leo/mil they advised me to go this route. Although I do suggest to get the additional padded straps for the banshee it is very comfortable. Wouldn’t hesitate to purchase or suggest this to any of my family, especially at the price point and the times were living in.
Great quality, fits well, fast shipping and more importantly very comfortable. Don’t hesitate! this is a quality plate carrier!
Very nice system, excellent customer service and lightning fast shipping. Buy with confidence.
The carrier and plates are good. Not amazing but above what should be expected for the price point. The carrier isn't bad but it isn't as durable as other brands. The plates are what you're really buying which is fine as you can always upgrade to another carrier. I got this setup as a "starter kit" for my brother and its perfect for that.
So far, so good. Solid customization and its easy to use. It's also very comfortable. I wore it for more than a couple hours with the plates in and was surprised how comfortable it was.
A great carrier that distributes the weight over the whole vest and is a comfort to wear. I believe i could wear it all day and the only thing i would change is wider straps with more padding