Shellback Tactical Banshee Quick Deployment Cummerbund
- Modular cummerbund transforms your regular Banshee into a quick deployment system with 2 front quick release buckles
- Integrates seamlessly into the original Banshee, Banshee Elite 2.0 PC and Patriot Plate Carrier
- Fully adjustable with bungee lace system
- Padded design with comfort and mobility in mind
- Advanced unique design and materials
- Ideal low-pro plate carrier, active shooter rig, or sniper operations
- Exterior has 2 rows of PALS webbing
- This cummerbund does not have interior PALS/Molle webbing and does not accomodate side plates
- Also fits and can be used with the Original Banshee, Banshee Elite 2.0 PC and Patriot Plate Carrier
The Banshee QD cummerbund is a great quick deployment upgrade for not only your Banshee, but will fit most plate carriers on the market that accept a cummerbund. Turn yours into a quick deployment carrier.The Banshee QD (Quick-Deployment) cummerbund is the ultimate modular upgrade to your Banshee. Integrates seamlessly into your current Banshee plate carrier allowing your Banshee a Quick Release/Deployment Feature. Turns your Banshee into the Banshee QD
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I love Shellback products. although the quick deployment buckles still are underneath the front panel, with configuration to the body type and wrenching down the straps to adjust, the buckles can be accessed quickly with the quick deployment buckles underneath the front panel, clipping and accessing the buckles from the side to hear a crisp snap of the buckles. Shellback tactical for the life saving carriers needed.
I am a fan of Shelback Tactical, I have several plate carries and will always come back to Shellback. So when I first saw this product, I was very excited and ordered one right away. The pictures online show the buckles on the outside of the front panel of the plate carrier, however, both buckles are under the velcro UNDER the front panel. So the problem for me lies in 2 areas. A. The velcro is only about 75 percent attached, if that. And since the buckles are under the panel you have to work the velcro anyway. And B. The buckles, being under the panel are hard to reach. If the center peice was 5 inches wider, the buckles would be on the outside and the panel velcro would be able to 100% lay down and fasten.
GREAT ADD ON TO ANY VEST. I GOT THIS FOR A PLATE CARRIER I ALREADY HAD. IN MY JOB I WILL TAKE MY VEST ON AND OFF SEVERAL TIMES A DAY. IF YOU HAVE EVER RUN A PLATE CARRIER, THIS WREAKS HAVOC ON THE VELCRO OF THE VEST AND WILL DUMP OUT ANY UNSECURED ITEMS (MAGS, CUFFS, ECT). THIS SYSTEM BYPASSES ALL THAT, MAKING THIS PROCESS MUCH EASIER AND DEFINITELY FASTER. ESPECIALLY WHEN TRYING TO PUT YOUR CARRIER ON IN A VEHICLE. GREAT PRODUCT. WILL DEFINITELY GET A SHELLBACK VEST IN THE FUTURE.