Shellback Tactical 100% Lifetime Guarantee:
- Shellback Tactical stands behind everything we make with an unconditional lifetime guarantee. If it’s worn out or unserviceable for any reason, we will repair or replace it for free – NO QUESTIONS ASKED!!!
- Shellback Tactical reserves the right to inspect all returned merchandise and make a determination on repair or replacement.
Shellback Tactical Body Armor Shipping Policy:
Shellback Tactical treats all sales of Body Armor with caution, discretion and a sense of civic duty and responsibility. While we recognize and embrace the rights of law-abiding citizens to be able to protect themselves, we also understand that Body Armor can be used to further unlawful acts. As law-abiding members of our society, we trust that you will also find it prudent that we require reasonable assurances that the right people have access to these products, while the wrong people do not.
Shellback Tactical WILL SELL BODY ARMOR ONLY TO THE FOLLOWING INDIVIDUALS:
Active Duty US Law Enforcement and Active Duty US Military personnel. A copy of LE or Military ID must be submitted.
Law Abiding US Citizens over the age of 21, with no criminal or mental health history. The following must be provided:
A copy of State-issued Driver's License
Signed & Notarized End-User Affidavit (download pdf below)
A copy of a Concealed Weapons Carry Permit (IL FOID acceptable), or Criminal Background Check letter from your local Police Department (download pdf below)
DOD/DOS Contractors with a current Letter of Authority for use of firearms. A copy of your DOD/DOS Contractor ID and LOA must be submitted. Body Armor Sales will be processed for the duration of your LOA.
If you are unable to provide all the required documents for your purchasing category, please do not order any Body Armor items as your sale will not be processed. Substitutions to the required documents are not accepted.
If you live in the state of Connecticut we cannot sell you Body Armor unless you are Active Law Enforcement or Military. All individual Body Armor sales must ship to legitimate US addresses that match the addresses on your State-issued ID. We cannot ship Body Armor to APO or International addresses. Katylist reserves the right to deny the sale of Body Armor to any individual for any reason.
All identification must be submitted in a clearly legible format- a scanned email copy is preferred. Please send email to email@example.com with subject line "BODY ARMOR ID". FOR END-USER AFFIDAVITS AND CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK LETTERS, ORIGINALS MUST BE MAILED IN AND RECEIVED BEFORE YOUR ORDER CAN BE PROCESSED.Mail all original documents to:
Shellback Tactical LLC - Corporate
500 S. Polk Street, Suite 15
Greenwood, In 46143
Thank you for your cooperation & understanding, Your friends at Shellback Tactical
SHELLBACK TACTICAL - END USER AFFIDAVIT (Click on Doc - Select File and Download)
CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK (Click on Doc - Select File and Download)
Shellback Tactical Shipping Policy:
- All orders will be paid for at time of order.
- All orders shipping to the continental United States will be charged a one time shipping and handling fee. These orders will be shipped FedEx, UPS ground or USPS. Due to the weight to ship Armor products (Soft Armor/Hard Armor/Rifle Plates) and Armor Kits.
- All orders shipping to an APO/FPO address or a PO Box will be charged a one time shipping and handling fee per order. These orders will be shipped USPS Priority Mail.
- Standard shipping costs DO NOT apply to shipments going to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, or any other US Territory off the main land. Additional costs will be calculated and charged at the time of shipment.
- Overnight, 2nd Day Air, and 3rd Day Air are available with increased charges. Please select this option as a method of shipping during the checkout process or indicate in the customer comments section of your order form if you would prefer one of these methods.
- International shipments: International customers are responsible for all duties, taxes, and full freight from the point of origin. Shellback Tactical will make every effort to consolidate into as few shipments as possible to minimize freight costs.
- Shellback Tactical is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged packages.
- If your items are in stock, your order will ship Monday-Friday, within 1-3 business days of order placement.
- Occasionally, stock is depleted and your order will go to backorder status. Shellback Tactical will ship all in stock items immediately, and fulfill the backorder once stock becomes available unless otherwise requested to hold and ship complete.
Shellback Tactical Return Policy:
- Any and all return requests must be made with 30 days upon receipt of shipment.
- No refund will be applied to shipments that are refused at the time of delivery. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- All sales are final on all headwear (due to Federal regulations), and closeout/overstock items. If apparel is ordered in the wrong size, it is up to the discretion of Shellback Tactical Customer Service to waive any potential restocking fees.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number will be issued by a sales representative from Shellback Tactical, and must accompany all returns. No refunds will be issued without an RMA number.
- Refunds are only available for products in new and saleable condition. If you product has been used, no refund will be issued. If your product is worn out or unserviceable, please refer to the 100% Lifetime Guarantee Policy for repair or replacement.
- No returns or refunds will be authorized for any custom products.
- Any order returned through no fault of Shellback Tactical (such as size, or color choice) will be charged a 15% restocking fee at the discretion of Shellback Tactical Customer Service. All returns due to error by Shellback Tactical will have any and all fees waived without question.